Welcome to the TOPs 80s Blog.

Welcome Back to the 80s. Re-live the Performances! The Music, The Fashion, The Magazines, The TV Shows, The Hair!

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Eurythmics - Live In Rome 1989 (Full Concert)


Eurythmics on their world Revival Tour in 1989. Track listing: We Two Are One I Love You Like A Ball And Chain I Need A Man Love Is A Stranger Don't Ask Me Why Angel There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves I Need You You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart Here Comes The Rain Again Would I Lie To You It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back) Right By Your Side When Tomorrow Comes My My (Baby's Gonna Cry) Missionary Man The King And Queen Of America Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) Who's That Girl? Revival When The Day Goes Down



No comments:

Post a Comment