Welcome to the TOPs 80s Blog.

Welcome Back to the 80s. Re-live the Performances! The Music, The Fashion, The Magazines, The TV Shows, The Hair!

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Pet Shop Boys - Introspective - 1988



Introspective  is the fourth album from The Pet Shop Boys, released in October 1988 on Parlophone Records. It was produced by The Pet Shop Boys, Trevor Horn, Stephen Lipson, Lewis A. Martineé, David Jacob and Julian Mendelsohn.  The album reached No. 2 on the British charts. The Album Peaked at Number 34 on the U.S. Billboard Chart.

Listen to the Full album:




Track Listing:

  1. "Left to My Own Devices" 
  2. "I Want a Dog" 
  3. "Domino Dancing"
  4. "I'm Not Scared" 
  5. "Always on My Mind/In My House" 
  6. "It's Alright"


Smash Hits Review 
 
Number One Magazine review



No comments:

Post a Comment