Welcome to the TOPs 80s Blog.

Welcome Back to the 80s. Re-live the Performances! The Music, The Fashion, The Magazines, The TV Shows, The Hair!

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Hazell Dean - Heart First Album - 1984


Heart First  is the second album from Hazell Dean, released in November 1984 on Proto Records. It was produced by Stock, Aitken & Waterman and Ian Anthony Stephens.  The album failed to chart in the U.K. 

Listen to the Full album:


Track Listing

01:Back In My Arms (Once Again) 
02:Searchin' 
03:Break The Rules 
04:Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) 
05:You're Too Good To Be True 
06:Back In My Arms (Once Again) (Reprise) 
07:Heart First 
08:No Fool (For Love) 
09:Harmony 
10:Devil In You 
11:Everything I Need


                                                                  

 Smash Hits Review


                                                          Number One Magazine Review






No comments:

Post a Comment