Welcome to the TOPs 80s Blog.

Welcome Back to the 80s. Re-live the Performances! The Music, The Fashion, The Magazines, The TV Shows, The Hair!

Monday 9 January 2017

Top of The Pops 25th September 1980 Full Episode

 
 
Top of The Pops 25th September 1980 Full Episode
Presented by Mike Read
Featuring:
 
  BLACK SLATE – Amigo
  SPLIT ENZ – I Got You
  DIANA ROSS – My Old Piano
  QUEEN – Another One Bites The Dust
  OTTAWAN – D.I.S.C.O.
  SHALAMAR – I Owe You One
   LINX – You’re Lying
 
Top 10 Countdown Video Clips:
   HAZEL O’CONNOR – Eighth Day 
   SHEENA EASTON – Modern Girl 
   OTTAWAN – D.I.S.C.O.
   QUEEN – Another One Bites The Dust 
   ELVIS PRESLEY – It’s Only Love
   MADNESS – Baggy Trousers 
   KELLY MARIE – Feels Like I’m In Love 
   STEVIE WONDER – Masterblaster (Jammin’) 
   RANDY CRAWFORD – One Day I’ll Fly Away 
 
  THE POLICE – Don’t Stand So Close To Me 
   CHANGE – Searching 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment